Infrastructure Application Checklist: Project Finance Checklist
List Of Information / Documents
Download Project Finance Application Checklist here
- Letter of application from the applicant (to state the loan amount applied and the purpose of financing).
Company And Management Profiles
- Background of company including the brief history, commencement of business, principal activities, number of employees, business plan etc.
- Latest shareholding structure.
- Profile of Shareholders.
- Profile of Board of Directors
- Profile of Key Management Personnel.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (M&A).
- Latest Forms 24, 49, 9, 13 and 44 under the Companies Act 1965, latest annual returns and photocopy of NRIC of Directors.
- Detailed list of completed projects (where applicable).
- Detailed list of on-going projects (where applicable).
- Audited Account for the past three (3) years.
- Draft Audited Account for current year (where applicable).
- Latest Management Accounts.
Existing Banking Facilities
- Details of existing bank borrowings, incorporating name of financial institution, facilities, salient term, securities and latest balance outstanding.
- Copies of Loan Agreements/Letter Offer.
- Collateral/Security Sharing Agreements.
- Latest 6 months current account statements for all banks accounts.
- Latest 6 months statements for all loan/hire purchase/lease accounts.
- Full valuation report on project land / asset / machinery / equipment / second hand vessel (where applicable).
- Details and status of the land and copy of land title (where applicable).
- Declaration form (DFIA 2002, Section 28) to be signed by individual director/individual shareholder/guarantor in the presence of Commissioner of Oath.
- Personal Networth Statement to be filled in by individual guarantor.
- Statutory documents and information of corporate guarantors (where applicable)
- Memorandum & Articles of Association, Latest Forms 24, 49, 9, 13 and 44 under the Companies Act 1965, latest annual returns and photocopy of NRIC of Directors.
- Company and Management Profile.
- Financial Information i.e Audited Accounts for the past three years and Latest Management Accounts
- Existing banking facilities with other Financial Institutions.
- Any other relevant information related to the proposal (company / securities / guarantor / project etc).
- EPU / MOF or Other Relevant Approvals / Support Letters.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (“EIA”) Report / DOE Approval.
- Relevant licenses.
- Project Description.
- Project Implementation Schedule.
- Market, Technical and Financial Aspects.
- Project Feasibility Study, incorporating (where applicable).
- Background of Contractors / Consultants / Suppliers.
- Appraisal of Project Sponsors.
- Appraisal of Company Business.
- Comments on Industry and Competitive Environment.
- Appraisal of Agreements, Contracts and Permits.
- Comments on Capital Expenditure Plans.
- Assessment of Proposed Financing Structure.
- Comments on Performance To-date.
- Projected Financial Performance: Profit & Loss / Cash Flow / Balance Sheet / Underlying Assumptions.
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation Measures.
- Market / Demand Studies.
- Experience of Construction / Civil Works / Supply Contractors.
- Project Documents (where applicable).
- Construction Contracts.
- Civil works Contracts.
- Supply Contracts.
- Concession / Privatisation / Development Agreements.
- Offtake Agreements.
- Shareholders / Joint Venture Agreements.
- Project Management Agreements.
- Operations and Maintenance Agreements.