1 The Purpose of Financing
To support the development of infrastructure projects in various sub-sectors such as transportation, regional development, utilities and amenities.
2 Margin of financing
Maximum 80% of project cost.
3 Tenure of Loan
Maximum of 20 years, excluding a maximum grace period of 5 years.
4 Interest rate
Base Lending Rate (BLR) + 2.7% (maximum).
- First fixed charge on the items financed.
- Fixed and floating charge on all assets of the company.
- Guarantee by shareholders/directors/corporate.
- Assignment of project contracts and insurance benefits.
- Assignment over specific accounts.
- Any other security deemed necessary.
- Minimum : RM 10.0 million (for infrastructure projects).
- Maximum : Up to Single Customer Limit (SCL).
- The applicant must be majority-owned by Malaysians (at least 51%) and registered in Malaysia.
- Project must be of national strategic importance (Project Financing) and located in Malaysia.
- Company must be awarded projects by Federal (or other Authorities and highly rated companies) as agreed by the Bank from time to time (Contract Financing).