|Objective || |
- To provide financial assistance to existing and new companies dealing with or involved in tourism related activities and services
|Purpose || |
- To finance the acquisition of land, construction of building, machinery and other assets related to tourism activities.
- To part finance working capital requirements of the eligible companies involved in the tourism industry
|Fund Size || |
|Availability || |
- 1 January 2020 until 31 December 2021
|Target Sector || |
- All tourism infrastructure projects, i.e. projects that contribute to the development of tourism industry such as, but not limited to hotel, convention center, facilities related to education, medical or agro tourism.
|Eligibilty || |
- Applicants must be majority-owned by Malaysians (at least 51%).
- All applicants must have a minimum paid-up capital of RM5.0 million or minimum of 20% from the total financing applied, whichever is higher.
- Applicants must acquire an endorsement (i.e. Letter of Support) from the Ministry Of Tourism, Art And Culture (MOTAC)
|Facility Offered || |
|Financing Purpose || |
- For capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operating expenditure (OPEX) purposes
|Financing Tenure || |
- CAPEX : up to 20 years
- OPEX : up to 5 years
|Margin of Financing || |
|Financing Amount || |
- Subject to BPMB’s evaluation and credit policies
|Financing Rate || |
|Profit Subsidy || |
|Credit Related Matters || |
- Subject to BPMB’s credit approval processes.