||To support Government’s efforts to implement the 17 sustainable development goals (SDG) under the United Nation’s development program 2030 agenda for sustainable development.
||To part finance eligible Client’s whose operations contribute positively to any one of the 17 SDG’s.
(An aggregate of RM500 million is allocated for Bumiputera companies across all schemes)
- 1 January 2021 until 31 December 2023
- Application received before 31 December 2023 is granted an extension until 31 March 2024 to complete approval process
||Primary target is within the four (4) mandated sectors namely infrastructure, maritime, oil & gas and technology which are able to demonstrate continuous contribution to the UNDP’s 17 initiatives
- Partnership, Private Limited, Public Company and Co-operatives.
- Majority ownership of 51% by Malaysian
- Must be registered in Malaysia and involved in 17 initiatives as identified by UNDP.
- Able to demonstrate measurable and continuous contribution to any one of the 17 SDG to BPMB’s satisfaction
- Term financing
- The scheme can be structured for syndication/club deal arrangements
- For capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operating expenditure (OPEX) purposes
- CAPEX : up to 15 years
- OPEX : up to 5 years
|Margin of Financing
- Financing amount is subject to BPMB’s evaluation and credit policies. Any application exceeding the maximum amount must obtain Board approval.
- As guidance, the fund available per customer may be determined based on the following categories:
1. Asset acquisition : up to RM100mil
2. Development of infrastructure : up to RM200 mil
- The above may vary subject to the Bank’s credit assessment
|Pricing || |
- Government : COF + Margin – Subsidy of 2%
- Commercial: BFR + Margin – Subsidy of 2%
- Margin is up to 2% per annum. Effective rate is subject to the approving authority of BPMB
|Profit /Interest Subsidy || |
|Credit related Matters || |
- Subject to BPMB’s credit approval processes.