The primary objective of this initiative is to provide support for the implementation of the 12th Malaysia Plan (2021-2025). By doing so, it aims to contribute to the economic empowerment, environmental sustainability, and social re-engineering of Malaysia.
This program is to provide financing to entities that are actively engaged in activities outlined in the 12th Malaysia Plan.
RM 1.0 Billion
(An aggregate of RM500 million is allocated for Bumiputera companies across all schemes).
Up to 15 Years
Up to 5 Years
Determined based on the following categories:
- Asset acquisition : up to RM100mil
- Development of infrastructure : up to RM200 mil
*The above may vary subject to the Bank’s credit assessment
COF + Margin – Subsidy of 1.5%
BFR + Margin – Subsidy of 1.5%
Subject to the Approving Authority of BPMB
- Partnership, Private Limited, Public Company and Co-operatives
- Majority ownership of 51% by Malaysian
- Must be registered in Malaysia and involved in 17 initiatives as identified by UNDP
- Able to demonstrate measurable and continuous contribution to any one of the 17 SDG to BPMB’s satisfaction
- Term financing
- The scheme can be structured for syndication/club deal arrangements
- Up to 80%
- 1.5 % per annum
- 1 January 2021 until 31 December 2025
- Primary target is within the four (4) mandated sectors namely infrastructure, maritime, oil & gas and technology which are able to demonstrate continuous contribution to the UNDP’s 17 initiatives