Infrastructure Application Checklist: Structured Finance Checklist
List Of Information / Documents
Download Structured Finance Application Checklist here
- Letter of application from the applicant (to state the loan amount applied and the purpose of financing).
Company And Management Profiles
- Background of company including the brief history, commencement of business, principal activities, number of employees, business plan etc.
- Latest shareholding structure.
- Profile of Shareholders.
- Profile of Board of Directors
- Profile of Key Management Personnel.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (M&A).
- Latest Forms 24, 49, 9, 13 and 44 under the Companies Act 1965, latest annual returns and photocopy of NRIC of Directors.
- Detailed list of completed projects (where applicable).
- Detailed list of on-going projects (where applicable).
- Audited Account for the past three (3) years.
- Draft Audited Account for current year (where applicable).
- Latest Management Accounts.
Existing Banking Facilities
- Details of existing bank borrowings, incorporating name of financial institution, facilities, salient term, securities and latest balance outstanding.
- Copies of Loan Agreements/Letter Offer.
- Collateral/Security Sharing Agreements.
- Latest 6 months current account statements for all banks accounts.
- Latest 6 months statements for all loan/hire purchase/lease accounts.
- Full valuation report on project land / asset / machinery / equipment / second hand vessel (where applicable).
- Details and status of the land and copy of land title (where applicable).
- Declaration form (DFIA 2002, Section 28) to be signed by individual director/individual shareholder/guarantor in the presence of Commissioner of Oath.
- Personal Networth Statement to be filled in by individual guarantor.
- Statutory documents and information of corporate guarantors (where applicable)
- Memorandum & Articles of Association, Latest Forms 24, 49, 9, 13 and 44 under the Companies Act 1965, latest annual returns and photocopy of NRIC of Directors.
- Company and Management Profile.
- Financial Information i.e Audited Accounts for the past three years and Latest Management Accounts
- Existing banking facilities with other Financial Institutions.
- Any other relevant information related to the proposal (company / securities / guarantor / project etc).
- All relevant letters of approval / licenses from relevant Authorities.
- EIA’s report and/or DOE approval (if required).
- Detailed project proposal.
- Detailed project costs and proposed sources of financing.
- Project implementation schedule and timeline.
- Project Feasibility Study prepared by an independent consultant.
- Soft copy of the cash flow projections including detailed of the operating costs and key assumptions.
- Construction contracts.
- Company profile of main contractor(s).
- Company profile of consultants and advisors including Architect, Quantity surveyor (QS), Civil Engineer, E & M Engineer, Interior Designer, Project Management Company etc.
- Hotel Management / Operation Service Agreement (if applicable).