Infrastructure Application Checklist: Contract Finance Checklist
List Of Information / Documents
Download Contract Finance Application Checklist here
- Letter of application from the applicant (to state the loan amount applied and the purpose of financing).
Company And Management Profiles
- Background of company including the brief history, commencement of business, principal activities, number of employees, business plan etc.
- Latest shareholding structure.
- Profile of Shareholders.
- Profile of Board of Directors
- Profile of Key Management Personnel.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (M&A).
- Latest Forms 24, 49, 9, 13 and 44 under the Companies Act 1965, latest annual returns and photocopy of NRIC of Directors.
- Detailed list of completed projects (where applicable).
- Detailed list of on-going projects (where applicable).
- Audited Account for the past three (3) years.
- Draft Audited Account for current year (where applicable).
- Latest Management Accounts.
Existing Banking Facilities
- Details of existing bank borrowings, incorporating name of financial institution, facilities, salient term, securities and latest balance outstanding.
- Copies of Loan Agreements/Letter Offer.
- Collateral/Security Sharing Agreements.
- Latest 6 months current account statements for all banks accounts.
- Latest 6 months statements for all loan/hire purchase/lease accounts.
- Full valuation report on project land / asset / machinery / equipment / second hand vessel (where applicable).
- Details and status of the land and copy of land title (where applicable).
- Declaration form (DFIA 2002, Section 28) to be signed by individual director/individual shareholder/guarantor in the presence of Commissioner of Oath.
- Personal Networth Statement to be filled in by individual guarantor.
- Statutory documents and information of corporate guarantors (where applicable)
- Memorandum & Articles of Association, Latest Forms 24, 49, 9, 13 and 44 under the Companies Act 1965, latest annual returns and photocopy of NRIC of Directors.
- Company and Management Profile.
- Financial Information i.e Audited Accounts for the past three years and Latest Management Accounts
- Existing banking facilities with other Financial Institutions.
- Any other relevant information related to the proposal (company / securities / guarantor / project etc).
- Copies of Licenses (PKK, CIDB etc)
- Copies of other approvals/licenses related to the project
- Copy of Letter of Intent and/or Letter of Award from Government / Awarder
- Project Description.
- Detailed Project Monthly Cash Flow (with assumptions)
- Project Implementation Schedule
- Breakdown of Itemised Construction Cost/Analysis
- Summary of Bill of Quantities
- Project Organization Chart
- Location Map of Project
- Photographs of Project Progress (where applicable)
- Tender Documents and Drawings
- Design Details and Specifications
- List and profiles of All Main Consultants
- List and Profiles of All main/Sub-Contractors
- Technical Personnel Profile
- Copy of Contract Document (if executed)
- Technical Services Agreements (where applicable)
- Shareholders Agreement (where applicable)
- Insurance Policies (where applicable)