The main objective of this program is to provide financial assistance to both existing and new companies engaged in maritime-related activities and services, including aerospace and logistic activities. The program aims to support and foster the growth of businesses operating in these sectors.
The funding program has several specific purposes, which include:
- Acquisition of Vessels and Aircraft
- Port and Warehouse Development
- Support for Oil & Gas Activities
- Asset Acquisition for Logistic Services
- Working Capital Support
- Ships/Vessels Building and Repairs
RM 800 Million
(An aggregate of RM 500 million is allocated for Bumiputera companies across all schemes).
Up to 12 Years
Up to 5 Years
Determined based on the following categories:
- Working capital requirements: up to RM100 million
- Development of infrastructure: up to RM140 million
- The above may vary subject to the Bank’s credit assessment
*Financing amount is subject to BPMB’s evaluation and credit policies. Any application exceeding the maximum amount must obtain Board approval.
COF + Margin – Subsidy of 1.5%
BFR + Margin – Subsidy of 1.5%
Subject to the Approving Authority of BPMB
- Partnership, Private Limited, Public Company and Co-operatives.
- Registered and incorporated in Malaysia.
- Minimum ownership of 40% by Malaysian
- Term financing
- Revolving working capital
- The scheme can be structured for syndication/club deal arrangements
- Financial guarantee as part of credit enhancement for sukuk / bond issuance
- Up to 90%
- 1.5 % per annum
- 1 January 2021 until 31 December 2025
- Target Sector Companies that are involved in marine, oil & gas, aerospace and logistics related activities and services.