||To provide financial assistance to existing and new companies dealing with or involved in maritime related activities and services.
(a) To finance the acquisition of all type of brand new/second hand vessels or aircraft;
(b) To finance the acquisition of land, construction of shipyard/hangar infrastructure and its related machinery and equipment;
(c) To finance the acquisition of land, construction of building, plant and machinery of port, bonded warehouse, port yard and haulage for maritime activities and aerospace activities;
(d) To finance oil & gas related activities and services;
(e) To finance the asset acquisition for logistic services inlcuding warehouse, vehicles and related equipment;
(f) To part finance working capital requirements.
|Fund Size ||RM 1.5 billion |
|Availability ||1 January 2019 until 31 December 2021 |
|Target Sector || |
- Shipping and shipyard companies;
- Companies that are involved in marine and oil & gas related activities and services; and
- Logistic related services
|Eligibility || |
- Private Limited, Public Company And Cooperatives;
- Majority-Owned by Malaysians (At Least 51%) and registered in Malaysia
|Facility Offered || |
- Term financing and revolving facility is allowed. However, subsidy is only granted for term financing.
|Financing Purpose || |
- For capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operating expenditure (OPEX) purposes
|Financing Tenure || |
- CAPEX : up to 12 years
- OPEX : up to 5 years
|Margin Of Financing || |
|Financing Amount || |
- Subject to BPMB's evaluation and credit policies
- As guidance,the fund available per customer may be determined based on the following categories:
1. Asset acquisition : up to RM100mil
- The above may vary subject to the Bank’s credit assessment.
|Financing Rate ||4.0% - 5.5% per annum |
|Profit Subsidy ||1.75% per annum |
|Credit Related Matters ||Subject to BPMB’s credit approval processes. |