Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2022
Bank Pembangunan Malaysia wholly owned by the Malaysian Government through Ministry of Finance Inc. is committed to nurturing young Malaysian talents who will contribute to the nation's development agenda, through our Undergraduate Scholarship Award. The program is open to Malaysia's outstanding students to pursue undergraduate degree in banking-related discipline at leading universities abroad.
(Application to reach us no later than 25 July 2022)
The BPMB’s Undergraduate Scholarship Award is open to eligible Malaysia’s outstanding students who have secured a placement in selected leading overseas university in the preferred discipline and meet the following minimum general criteria:
- Citizen of Malaysia
- Age at least 17 years old and not more than 23 years old.
- Completed Pre-university/Foundation/Matriculation/Diploma program and achieved excellent examination results in any of the following:
- STPM / A-Level: Minimum of 3As
- Diploma / Matriculation: Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.50
- Australian Matriculation: Minimum ATAR of 80%
- American Foundation Program: Minimum SAT score of 1,200
- SPM: Minimum 7As in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or equivalent.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities and potential.
- Actively involved in extra-curricular activities and sports.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organizations/foundations.
Our scholarship recipients will have access to the best learning experience at top universities as per the Bank’s list of preferred universities to study:
- Business (Accounting, Business & Finance, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Economics)
- Engineering and Technology (Engineering, Information Systems, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Computer Science, Data Analyst)
- Other Banking-related Study (Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Law, Shariah-related, Political Science, Philosophy, Psychology, etc)
This scholarship is inclusive of tuition fees, subsistence, and related scholarship allowances.
Upon successful completion of the undergraduate program, scholars will be required to be available for employment at the Bank and will bonded to serve the Bank for ten (10) years.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for assessment and interview.
Submit your application to us at email@example.com or to the address below:
BPMB Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2022
Level 20, Menara Bank Pembangunan, Bandar Wawasan
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2611 3888
Fax: 03-2698 4395