- To finance the acquisition of brand new buses, taxis and vehicles that are in the waste management and the public community services.
- To finance working capital via tawarruq (bus operators’ expenses include takaful, fuel, spare parts & maintenance).
||2.5% flat rate or equivalent to effective rate of 4% per annum.
||For acquisition of buses, taxis and vehicles, the maximum financing depends on the project requirement based on Pembangunan Leasing Corporation Sdn Bhd’s (“PLC”) assessment.
|Margin of Financing
||Up to 90%.
||Bus: Up to 8 years |
Taxi: Up to 5 years
Waste Management and Public Community Service Vehicles: Up to 5 years
|Eligibility || |
- Sole proprietorship, Partnership, Private Limited, Public Company and Co-operatives.
- Applicants must be registered in Malaysia and Malaysian-owned (at least 51%).
|Target Group || |
- Bus transportation operators which needs new vehicles or fleet expansion of a minimum of 3 units: stage bus, express bus and/or feeder bus.
- Taxi operation operators which needs new vehicles or fleet expansion of a minimum of 5 units: limousine, taxi flee and/or intercity taxi.
- Public community services: eg. waste management trucks, etc.